Hello my lovely readers!
How are y’all? I hope you are finding joy in your days. You’ve certainly brought a smile to my face recently because you helped me rank in the top 20 sex bloggers on Kinkly’s annual list and the no. 9 adult product reviewer overall.
…I have no words!
On top of that I handed in my PhD on Friday: A mammoth project which came in at 370 A4 pages, 99k words, and had 174 images included. It took just over 4 years to complete and feels like the culmination of a lot of hard work and support from everyone in my life.
And that includes you.
Writing this blog, being ranked by you on Kinkly, handing in my PhD, all of these are things that I’m so grateful for and you better believe that you’ve played a large part in each other these things. You rock!
So in order to celebrate I’ve teamed up with the awesome individuals over at Crowned Jewels to provide you with something very special indeed:
A solid titanium Marylebone Dildo in the colour of your choice (open to everyone)!
With a RRP of £198 and an absolutely amazing level of craftsmanship and finish I think you can agree that this is an incredibly special celebration gift. In fact I haven’t even been able to review my own Marylebone yet! Don’t worry, though, I have a Shaftsbury review available if you’re curious about Crowned Jewels.
Buuut what would a celebration be without a few party games thrown in for good measure? So, in addition to the usual entries of retweets and follows, I thought I’d add a little quiz of sorts.
As a British company, Crowned Jewels has decided to name their luxury products after well-regarded London areas. Playing around with this, I’ve found some interesting facts about the namesake of three of these products. Match the products with the corresponding namesake and you’ll earn bonus entries.
So, here are the facts:
- A house in this area inspired the late 19th century playwright, novelist, and poet, Oscar Wilde’s play ‘The Importance of Being Earnest’.
- This area was designed by Thomas Cubitt, was also responsible for the design of the eastern front of Buckingham Palace.
- The first tennis court in this area was built for Cardinal Wolsey, between 1526 and 1529 and tennis became a popular pastime in this area.
Good luck y’all!
I’d also love to hear in the comments what you personally do to celebrate a momentous occasion in your life. No obligation or entries, but it’s always nice to talk!
So, in order to enter just read the Terms & Conditions and fill in the section below:
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW OVER! NO FURTHER ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Until the next review!
Terms & Conditions
- This giveaway is running from the 12 November 2016 until the 28 November 2016 and ends at 12:00pm (GMT)
- Entrants must be legally able to receive/own adult products. I’ve set an age limit of 18+ on this giveaway but make sure you check with your local laws too.
- This giveaway is open Internationally but if you’re concerned about eligibility then feel free to contact me and double check.
- Neither myself nor Crowned Jewels assume responsibility for any losses, customs or excess costs that might occur after shipping. Once the prize is shipped you take responsibility for it.
- After the winning entry is drawn you have 2 weeks to contact me and claim your prize. If you fail to do so then I’ll re-draw another winner/s. By entering this competition you also agree to provide me with your address, so that I may get the item shipped to you.
- Crowned Jewels are responsible for shipping the prize. I will be corresponding with them on your behalf.
- I’m not accepting accounts that have no original content (or little to none) for this giveaway. I will be checking to make sure that any entrants have an account that is made up of more than retweets and will disqualify any entrants who don’t make the cut. Please respect this.
- By entering this competition you acknowledge that you have read the terms and agreements and consent to the terms laid out above.