Hello my lovely readers,
Wow…I’m speechless. I truly am.
When I started this humble little blog I never anticipated getting to this point. I looked at my fellow adult blogger’s Twitter numbers, veterans and initiates alike, with utter admiration, never thinking that my own numbers would reach their peaks. I’m happy to have been proven wrong in this instance (and to hold no less admiration for the amazing people around me either).
Thanks to each and every one of you I have reached an amazing milestone—5000 followers on Twitter—and I couldn’t be more overjoyed and humbled. The fact that 5000 of you have decided to connect with me is truly awe inspiring and I hope that we find new and exciting ways to engage each and every day.
With that in mind I thought I’d do something a little different for this occasion. Don’t worry—the sex toys will still be flowing—but I want to make things a bit more personal this time around too. Because of this I thought I’d share with you all five things I love about adult blogging, five things I hate about it, and five things you may not know about me.
Five Things I Love About Adult Blogging
- Being able to help people find products that they really enjoy. Any time I get an email or a comment thanking me it truly makes my day.
- Writing. Being able to type my thoughts and feelings out is something I genuinely enjoy and it feels great that I can do some good with that.
- Creating opportunities to educate people and provide a platform for safer sex and sex toy practices. I consider this to be a great privilege and one of my vocations in life.
- Having the opportunity to work with and promote so many wonderful companies, bloggers and products.
- People are always willing to provide constructive feedback which helps you grow and develop as an individual. I think that’s amazing and such a valuable asset. We all raise each other up!
Five Things I Hate About Adult Blogging
- Having a set roster of sex toys that I absolutely must use during my sex sessions because the reviews need to be done in a timely manner (I’m a professional, after all). On most occasions my sex toy selection is predetermined by my blog schedule.
- Trying to get a good photo when the weather outside is terrible. I live in the UK too. We invented cloudy weather.
- Dealing with an endless barrage of ‘Dear Sir/Madam’ emails (also getting an email about the ‘New Best Male Product’ and debating whether it’s spam or a legitimate review request).
- Going through the analysis of how a toy feels and its ‘orgasm quality’ during use, etc. As a sex toy reviewer it’s hard to just let go sometimes and enjoy the ride for what it is rather than for how it will sound in the review.
- That tentative moment when I’ve just applied a new lubricant and don’t know whether it’s going to feel great or have me running to the shower to wash away the burning pain.
Five Things You May Not Know About Me
- I have a soft spot for cheap novelty vibrators. I still own a Hello Kitty clit vibrator and a few cute bunny vibrators even though I never use them.
- I credit my sex positivity to my parents, who are nudists, love dirty jokes, and took me to sex museums and adult stores in Amsterdam when I was a teen. Despite this both of my parents have a very reserved approach to sex and dislike discussing it in any serious manner. Oh the irony.
- Because of the above Amsterdam trip I’ve always lusted after the Great American Challenge despite having no desire to put the toxic hunk of jelly anywhere near my body. I refuse to buy it on principle. Morals trump teenage awe, after all.
- I recently went vegan and I’m absolutely loving it. I highly recommend a plant-based diet for anyone concerned with animal welfare, personal health, and the environment. The hardest part by far has been refraining from purchasing any new leather bondage gear. The struggle is real.
- I’ve had cosmetic surgery to correct one of my nipples, which was inverted. Because of this I have diminished sensation in one nipple (and yet I still can’t handle nipple clamps).
But enough about me, let’s talk about you. Or, to be more precise, what I want to offer you. I always love having the chance to give something back when I can and so to celebrate I’ve contacted some of the best and most brilliant people in the industry and lined up some great prizes for you. All you need to do is enter down below for you chance to win one of these amazing adult products.
So, what do I have for you? Well, as it’s my 5000 followers giveaway I’ve got not one, not two, but FIVE different items to give to you. I’m excited just thinking about it!
Enough with the teasing! Here come the treats:
The Satisfyer Pro 2 (Donated by Shop Naughty)
Having reviewed this toy myself I can personally attest to the power and effectiveness of this bizarre invention. It’s one of the very few toys that can get me to orgasm in mere seconds and that’s no small feat.
For the record this is the updated Satisfyer Pro 2 so you’ll actually have a more updated version than my review model (although expected a review of the updated version soon).
UK and international entries are welcome for this prize and shipping is free of charge.
The Feranti Mini Mates Collection Gift Set (Donated by Knicker Rocker Glory)
I recently did an article for Knicker Rocker Glory in which I highlighted the importance of the RO-120mm Bullet for my Vaginismus recovery. This toy literally changed my relationship with my body and made my sex life accessible.
You also pretty much can’t go wrong with a good bullet vibrator and this is one of the best. Powerful, deep, portable, it ticks all of the boxes when it comes to a great clitoral vibe.
Knicker Rocker Glory has kindly donated not just the RO-120mm Bullet but the deluxe gift sex version, complete with three sleeves for the bullet. With four toys in one you’ll reap plenty of benefits if you try to win this prize.
UK and International entries are welcome for this prize. UK shipping is free, international winners must pay for shipping.
Pink Figure-8 Handcuffs (Donated by Kink Craft)
They’re convenient. They’re comfortable. They’re wonderfully distinct and, perhaps best of all, they’re completely handmade!
These gorgeous cuffs come compliments of Kink Craft and they really do help you to stand out in a crowd.
Struggle in delight against the firm grip of these paracord cuffs as you simultaneously marvel at the intricate craftsmanship of each woven element.
UK and international entries are welcome for this prize and shipping is free of charge.
A Peach Godemiche Ambit (Donated by Godemiche)
This one I’m incredibly excited about.
This Ambit comes with a beautiful peach colouration because, well, life is peachy (and it certainly will be for the winner).
But that’s not all! Adam has actually filmed himself making this Ambit so you can see the process of creating this one-of-a-kind prize right here.
The winner will also receive a certificate signed and stamped with the very same silicone used to make the peach Ambit. They will also receive the video file of the ‘Making Of’ so that they can forever remember how their Ambit was crafted.
UK and International entries are welcome for this prize. UK shipping is free, international winners must pay for shipping. Good luck everyone, this one’s a real treat!
Emmeline’s Peach Godemiche Ambit Giveaway
The Lelo Tiani 24k (Donated by Yours Truly)
I’ve been holding on to this special treat for you since the Lelo Hex party, where they were giving them away in gift bags. What with having reviewed one prior (thus owning one myself already), I knew that I wanted to save my gift bag Tiani 24k for an important occasion and it doesn’t get much bigger than this.
One lucky reader will be in for a chance to win the Lelo Tiani 24k, worth £279.00 at full retail price. All I ask is that you pay for shipping and keep in mind that I can’t personally reimburse you if this item gets lost in the mail.
I wish you all good luck with this one. It’s a truly luxurious product.
UK and International entries are welcome for this prize. Winners must pay for shipping.
And that’s all for now!
Please do read the Terms and Conditions below for full details and make sure you come back daily for your retweets.
As a bit of a fun entry for each prize I thought I’d let you get some bonus points too by answering a question about the little ‘me facts’ that I disclosed above. I hope you enjoy this additional little touch.
Thank you, again, for all of your support and a huge thank you to our donators. I really couldn’t do this without each and every one of you. x
Until the next review!
Terms & Conditions
- This giveaway is running from the 26 September 2016 until the 11 October 2016 and ends at 12:00pm (GMT)
- Entrants must be legally able to receive/own adult products. I’ve set an age limit of 18+ on these giveaways but make sure you check with your local laws too.
- Although you may enter all of these competitions winners will only be able to claim one prize. If you win two prizes I will contact you to ask for your preference before redrawing for the unselected prize.
- Neither myself nor the companies involved assume responsibility for any losses, customs or excess costs that might occur after shipping. Once the prizes are shipped you take responsibility for them.
- After the winning entries are drawn you have 2 weeks to contact me and claim your prize. If you fail to do so then I’ll re-draw another winner/s. By entering this competition you also agree to provide me with your address, so that I may get the item shipped to you.
- The participating companies in this giveaway are responsible for shipping the items. I will be corresponding with them on your behalf.
- I’m not accepting accounts that have no original content (or little to none) for this giveaway. I will be checking to make sure that any entrants have an account that is made up of more than retweets and will disqualify any entrants who don’t make the cut. Please respect this.
- Each item in this giveaway has its own individual shipping rules. Please read them carefully to make sure that you’re eligible to enter and accept any shipping charges. If in doubt don’t hesitate to contact me and I will ask on your behalf about whether or not you’re eligible.
- By entering these competitions you acknowledge that you have read the terms and agreements and consent to the terms laid out above.