Hello my lovely readers,
Today I come to you with some exciting news. My wondeful sponsors over at Ardor have recently launched their brand new site and, to celebrate, they’ve given me the chance to give up to three copies of Ardor away to my wonderful readers.
That’s right, not one, not two, but three lucky winners could find themselves with my favourite adult card game on route to their doorstep.
All you need to do in order to enter this fantastic giveaway is to follow the instructions in the Gleam giveaway section below and you’ll be in for a chance to win a copy of Ardor. If the contest gets 300 people or more enter it then three copies of the game will be up for grabs, so now is really time to share the love and get others to join in. The more the merrier!
Here are the terms and conditions of this giveaway:
- This giveaway is running from the 1st June 2015 until the 15th June 2015 and ends at 12:00pm (GMT)
- This competition is open worldwide but if you have any concerns or questions then don’t hesitate to contact me.
- Ardor is fulfilling this competition and I will contact them on the winner’s behalf.
- Neither myself nor Ardor assume responsibility for any customs or excess costs that might occur after shipping.
- After the winning entries are drawn you have 2 weeks to contact me and claim your prize. If you fail to do so then I’ll re-draw another winner/s. By entering this competition you also agree to provide me with your address, so that I may get the item shipped to you.
- Update for clarification: While the Gleam app shows the amount of entries the amount of games given away is going by entrants (i.e. the number of people who enter). At base there is one copy up for grabs. If 200 people enter it’ll be two and if 300 enter it’ll be three. At the end of the comp I will let people know how many entries there have been. Don’t worry though; all of those extra entries still increase your chance of winning.
- I’m not accepting giveaway accounts for this competition. By this I mean accounts that have no original content (or little to none). I will be checking to make sure that any entrants have an account that is made up of more than giveaway retweets and will disqualify any entrants who don’t make the cut. Please respect this.
However if you’re feeling impatient and you feel like you really need a copy of Ardor right now then I have more good news for you. As part of their launch celebrations Ardor are also offering an exclusive 15% discount to my readers.
All you need to do is use the code LETSCELEBRATE to get 15% off your purchase of the game.
So what are you waiting for? Enter today or buy your own copy right now.
Until the next review!